Friday, October 12, 2012

More On BigFellas and Women

Wow! Talk about brewing up a storm!  Ever since we published "Anna's" guest blog about women and BigFellas a few days ago the email stack has gone a bit goofy.  Most of the responses have been pretty frank and funny. A few have even been bluer than even I like to work. While all of them were great, there were a few of the slightly more in-depth responses that I felt needed to be shared.  Here they are, but please be forewarned that a couple are a bit straightforward so the NSFW flag needs to be flown just in case. Feel free to keep the comments coming at bigfellasguide@gmail.com - Brian
 
from Robin H.
I have something to add to the tiny girl big guy post.  My tastes in men have changed radically since I turned 30. I used to like guys that were ripped up, manscaped, and in touch with their feelings.  Then I dated a man (used loosely) who both waxed and cried more than I do. I couldn't take it anymore.  I am supposed to be the pretty one in the relationship. For my 30th birthday some friends of mine and I got a mountain cabin for a weekend. We went to a local bar and I swear I got swept off my feet and on to my back.  This was a man.  He was tall, strong, beard, the whole nine. 180 degrees from everything I knew.  I now categorically refuse to date normal sized guys.  You don't have to be tall but you had better know what the inside of a gym looks like.  No offense intended to regular guys or pretty boys but you just don't do it anymore. I went beast and never looked back.
 
from Linda T.
You can try to blame it on biological imperative if you'd like.  Women have always wanted a strong provider.  In the 80's it was about money and power.  For nearly one and a half decades it was about attractiveness and civility.  Now it's slowly working back around to physical prowess and dominance again.  I find it interesting that even though it's not necessary in our modern world any longer, women will still get a-flutter over a man with huge arms, a wide back, and a cute rear no matter how old we are.
 
from name withheld:
Please realize that there is an entire segment of the gay community dedicated to large men.  We call them bears.  The men that like them are called cubs.  Do some Googling people.  It's amazing.
 
from Honor R.:
Here's my version of the dirty secret on this subject.  Women have become more sexually predatory than they've ever been. I'm hot and I work hard to stay that way. I want a man big enough and strong enough to make me feel like a woman. No matter what he does or how much money he makes, if I'm busting my tits in spin class he needs to be man enough to be worth my effort. Little guys may get the benefit of a drunken slip up but it takes a man to keep me.

No comments:

Post a Comment