Saturday, October 20, 2012

Straight Outta Mike Tyson's Punchout

Happy Saturday all!
 
I'm sure by now most of you have seen and/or heard about the Cleveland bus driver who uppercut and threw an abusive woman off his bus after she assaulted him.  If you haven't seen this yet, you can view it here.
(By the way, this video is highly NSFW in case you were wondering...)
 
Whether you feel his actions were appropriate or not, you have to give the man some props for standing up for himself.  I'm not one to advocate raising your hands to a female in any but the most severe situations, BUT, this was just exponentially nuts. 
As soon as I saw it, all I could think of was this.
 
Of course, YouTube has gone crazy with this. 
The best one I've seen so far:
 
I'd like to hear your comments on whether or not you think this guy acted appropriately, if he was out of line, or what.  If you will, please put all your thoughts in the comments section as let's see what everyone has to say.  
 
Now touch gloves and come out swinging!
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment